Check out these products that I love and use every day in my sketchnoting.
- Sakura Micron Pens – These are a great introductory set with a variety of pen thicknesses.
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – These are great for adding depth and shadows plus the are good for highlighting without blurring or coloring over the original text.
- Copic Skin Tones – If you are doing any sort of accurate human portrayals, these are vital to getting the coloring right.
- Copic Grey Tones – These are great for monochromatic studies.
- Copic Rainbow Colors – A great introductory set of markers.