Want to learn to develop Android applications like the pros?
The Android Activity Book walks you through building a calculator from scratch. You’ll learn how to:
- create and build an Android project.
- build and style the user interface.
- handle user interactions.
- calculate results from user input.
- test expected behavior using Robolectric.
- scale to the multitude of Android devices.
The Android Theory Book covers:
- Android Studio and its tools.
- Android project structure and underlying architecture.
- Android application building blocks.
- The resource and styling system.
- How to manage the activity and fragment lifecycles.
Download a free sample of the Android Activity Book.
I would love your feedback!